1. Wake up in the morning hopefully before the sun is up and try not to oversleep.
2. Eat breakfast!!!
3. Dont procrastinate small chores that seem irritating at the moment. It will bother you like a pesky itch you have to scratch all day, and the process repeats itself till that small chore has accumulated to a big heaping mound of deterrence to success?
4. It’s never too late to start again!
5. Forget yesterday. But always journal yesterday.
6. Forgive all things that happened yesterday.
7. Focus your intentions on the positive, the prize, the dream(s). It will come true one day.
8. Be kind to your parents. They tried their best. There may be hurt and pain but underneath all is LOVE that forgives all.
9. Be especially kind to mother. She deserves it. Spoil your parents whenever possible. Do not ask what they can do for you but what you can do for them!
10. When angered, take a step back, cool down. Remember you can NEVER take it back once you spit it out. That fable of the nails on a fence… about the father teaching the son that once the nails are embedded in the fence you can go back and take the nails out but the scars remains always on that fence, and blah blah blah. Words will cut like knives or drill scars into a person like nails, and you will regret it.
11. Remember that the pain you have caused others will hurt more than the pain you do unto yourself. TRY not to do both and do good by everyone even if they are assholes. But if they TRULY are assholes then well carefully choose plan B! as in plan psychoBitch=)
12. It’s okay. All the mistakes. It’s not like somebody ever taught you ALL the ways of life anyway.
13. Compassion and kindness seems to be the only way.
14. Ego and pride makes one act, look and behave quite foolishly. Try to curtail as much as possible while valuing yourself.
15. NEVER devalue yourself over matters not pertaining to the REAL things in life. It’s not about money or pride or anything else that makes one man better than another. It’s integrity and purity of heart and soul.
16. You don’t live forever. Remember that. Mistakes, embarrassments, good days, bad days, its better than being dead. Appreciate and be grateful.
17. Try to do a little prayer here and there and always at bedtime. Say Thanks and have closure for the day with God.
18. The “dark” awful days are over. Life is love and pain, accept it. You can’t change it but don’t let it influence your present self in a negative way, only wiser and stronger for having lived through . You’re better than the sum of your mistakes and regrets.
19. Old world romance is so in!!!
20. Natural, organic products whenever possible.
21. Young is a mindset. I wasn’t young when I was young. I felt like an old maid. Ever cautious and confined to being one way, afraid to displease outdated conventions. But I am free to do whatever now. I’m FREE!!!
22. This list shouldn’t ever end. Constant realization+Constant learning+constant drive=neverending self improvement
23. Never settle for less.
24. Never bend over backwards for anybody if you don’t want to. Set your limits and always remember even if it is REALLY hard to say NO. You are entitled to say NO.
25. One day you will love again! That crazy, goofy, puppy love filled with magic.
26.This is the year of reinvention. Life is not about finding yourself but inventing yourself into who you wanna be. What the fuck? Why, then, have I been searching for myself all these years? No wonder I couldn’t find myself, I was right here all along!
27. The best transformation starts from within and all, but the TRULY best transformation starts with ones wardrobe. hah.
28.Never adopt others style as one’s own.
29. Take criticism whenever possible with a grain of salt, but reflect for a second or two from the others point of view as to whether it is a crazy rant and useless dribble of some loser or does it have that tinge of reality ? If so look into as constructive and improve oneself.
30. Be wise and know from blatant nastiness and constructive criticism.
31. Read more.
32. Breathe deeply and with mindfulness.
33. Wish him well. After all, he’s a part of who I am and whoever I will be.
34. Optimal time to sleep is 10 pm and wake is 6am! But who are we kidding?
35. Time is not your enemy.
36. Seize the fucking moment! It may never come again.
37. Ditch all the negative criticisms you’ve heard from your negative relatives or peers. It’s everybody’s shame to have dysfunctional surroundings but in this case it’s best to let it go. I will forever be misinterpreted, misquoted,misunderstood and misrepresented. The truth lies within myself.
38. Be kind and generous to all. Even if theres nothing “in it” for me.
39. Practice the art of detachment from EGO.
77. The eyes have it! Shifty eyes= shifty character BE WARNED!
to be continued….